In order to ensure that you receive the best fit, we have included the below tips for you to shop your correct size. Be sure to check the “Size” tab, which is down below the product page, for the size chart.
- Make sure to measure under your clothes
- For accurate sizing, ask a friend to help you measure
- Keep measuring tape firm, but not too tight
- For the chest, measure under your arms at your armpits and include the fullest part of your chest
- If you don’t have measuring tape on hand, simply use a piece of ribbon or string and line it up against a ruler or yardstick.
- If you are measuring in centimeters, divide by 2.54 to obtain inches.