Attempts on how to get a glowing skin that is beautiful have been tried by many with little or no consideration for safety and effectiveness. There are many skin lightening products in the market and not all of them are ideal for an even and fair skin tone.
Skin lightening products – also known as bleaching creams, whiteners, skin brighteners, or fade – work by reducing a pigment called melanin in the skin. Most people who use lightners do so to treat skin problems such as freckles, age spots, acne scars, or discoloration, related to hormones. It is also a technique used to lighten naturally dark skinning products in the market and not all of them are ideal for an even and fair skin tone.
There are many promising skin brightening products available today that can be used to make skin appear brighter and more youthful. At the same time, it is important to carefully consider the promised benefits of any skin brightener in the light of that product’s specific ingredients.
A quality skin brightener should be formulated from compounds that show promise in lightening skin tone, a function that may also include reducing the prominence of freckles and other sun spots. Optimally, a skin brightener will also offer anti-wrinkle benefits to further promote the youthful appearance of facial skin.
Of course, skin brighteners should also be able to help skin appear brighter and more radiant, just as their names suggests. To aid your search for the ideal skin brightening product, Bebe Rose tried a sample of the Whitening Body Milk of BSQ (Black Style Queen) and evaluated this brightener on its ability to deliver these desired results.
First of all, this is what BSQ has to say:
“BSQ products are for face and body care using only active ingredients of natural and vegetal origin.
The quality of our products is guaranteed by the quality of the ingredients used in the formulations. The natural plant extracts and oils, the Aloe Vera, the Vitamins, especially Vitamin E, give our products excellent efficiency, increased hydration and nourishment for the skin.
The lightening products are specially formulated using only natural whitening agents. The quality of our products are improved by the presence of Vitamins. Think about Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin B5, fruit acids and plant extracts.
Two aims are important:
– Reduce the amount of melanin already produced by the skin
– Purpose to block the synthesis of the melanin pigment, by inhibiting its production
No forbidden substances are used in our products!”
So….our first reaction was: Hmmm really? Let’s find out the truth and ask Miss Dee to test it. This is her verdict:
“Allright. You guys have to know that I have no intention, what so ever, to bleach my skin. I like the colour of my skin. That’s just the way it is.
Unfortunately, I have skinproblems for years, due to my monthly period. Also I was smoking for more than twenty years (my last sigaret was two years ago and I gained 40 pounds, but that’s another subject) so you can imagine how unhealthy my skin looked. Dark spots, acne and a dry skin.
I tried so many products but most of them gave me allergic reactions. So I was hestitating to use the Whitening Body Milk. I’ve tried many products that have claimed to fade dark marks. I started using this milk to help fade/eliminate my acne scars. I used the product in the morning and in the evening. I started seeing results within a week of consistent use. A month later and all my old marks and scars are gone!
For a whole month I was looking in the mirror praying “please let me stay black!” So thank you baby Jesus, my skin colour didn’t change.
My verdict? This product is da B.O.M.B. diggadee bomb! The best product so far!
This body milk is healing for my skin, it soothens and calms the skin.
The milk has a pleasant smell and is very moisturizing. But also very important: I am still black!
BSQ really puts their money where their mouth is, because they lived up to my high expectations. The Whitening Body Milk of BSQ is the first one that showed real results.
I have bought some more products of the brand and I can’t wait to give you guys another review in three months. I didn’t even think that the Whitening Body Milk would help my skin so I didn’t make any before/after pics. But the surprise party is over. Next time I will show you the before/after pics.”
Our Tips on How to Select the Best Skin Whitening Cream
Skin lightening creams are a revolutionary product that anyone can benefit from. When you have tired, uneven, or just aged skin, it can often feel like you aren’t yourself. However, you can get that healthy, even-toned skin back with ease if you can find the right skin lightening creams. There are so many different products on the market today, and getting glowing skin is easier than ever. All that you need to do is take the time to check out the different products that you have to choose from and see which ones best suit your needs.
Here are the tips and clues that will enable you to safely land on an effective skin lightening cream.
- Study the ingredients utilized in the cream. Hydroquinone, Mercury and lead are harmful elements to your skin. Hydroquinone may cause unwanted and untreatable skin discoloration. Mercury is a toxic agent that can cause serious psychiatric, neurological, and kidney problems. Pregnant women who use a skin lightener with mercury can pass the mercury to their unborn child. The use of mercury as an ingredient in skin lighteners is banned in the U.S. However, some skin lighteners produced outside the U.S. may still contain mercury.
- Natural ingredients such as glutathione, Vitamin E, Kojic Acid and natural antioxidants are highly recommended for skin bleaching.
- Go through reviews to see the rating of the product by those who have used it before.
- The product must be able to correct skin blemishes such as pigmentation, dark spots, acne scars and moles.
- The product should be ideal for all skin types, that is, suitable for sensitive skin, and if not it should be clearly stated.
- Involve a skin specialist for you to be certain of positive outcome following the use of any new product on the market.
* The information contained in this blog is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
* Black Style Queen cosmetics is a brand of Aheco African Food & Cosmetics. The BSQ products can be found in a lot of (Afro) shops in the Netherlands and abroad. For more information check www.bsq-cosmetics.com/